[kj] Manchester

Paul Rangecroft paul.rangecroft at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 09:50:37 EDT 2011

In those video clips posted recently Geordie replied to the question about
why the don't play BTATS live with the reason "Youth doesn't like it."
Laziness is definitely a factor too, in my opinion. Maybe lack of time is a
more generous way of looking at it, as you say. From their point of view
they may argue that they've added some of the more obscure WTF! songs since
Youth came back on the road, I suppose. I'm grateful for those at least. But
it's still annoying that they don't play anything from Revelations and the
albums Raven was involved in, with the exception of the "hits" from Night
Time. Aren't they meant to be a democracy?!