[kj] Manchester

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 09:21:14 EDT 2011

It is weird - is it Youth who is the sticking point? Or that him and Paul
would need to do so much
rehearsing of other stuff that they can't be bothered/don't have the time?
I would have thought Geordie would be all fired up to play some Fire
Dances-era stuff ... or that
they would ALL be fired up to just play something different for a change!

Still, with a new LP supposedly in the works, I guess they'll be dropping
the new stuff soon to
play some, er, new stuff...