[kj] Abbsolute Dissent Review

ADRIAN WASON adrianwason at btinternet.com
Tue Sep 28 03:00:19 EDT 2010

Like a twat i bought the deluxe version which is a greeny colour on the promise of extra sleeve notes.I've listened to it all the way through once and its fantastic apart from this world hell which sounds like a shit version of majestic.
Easily the best cd since ED&VRE and a lot of it is as light as BTATS. ESS is great.I thought they could have made more of the title track-it's the last bit on the studio recording 09 clip & geordie's 07 track 5 isn't on it. overall absolutely marvelous apart from this worl hell.