[kj] Chameleons v Killing Joke Soundcheck

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 13:43:33 EDT 2010

"in the blue corner, wearing sparkly shorts & weighing in at 2,346,99,234,789lbs - Theeeee Chamelons
In the Red corner, wearing a boiler suit & warpaint weighing in at 7,851,99,234,789lbs, Kiiiiiilling Joke-ah"

i pretty much love the chameleons & killing joke in equal measure so won't take sides but
for those interested, I've scanned the pages from Mark Burgess' autobiography about said KJ soundcheck incident...

http://www.iamscuzzy.com/ChameleonsBook.jpg

--
YAY SALE!
http://www.iamscuzzy.com