[kj] Is This Youth On Bass?

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Sun Sep 26 23:17:38 EDT 2010

I'm so not touching any of that, I'll never get over finding out what
felching means. However, I do I wanna know what kind of party it'd take
for it to be acceptable to wear this:

http://www.cafepress.com/+felchers_suck_ass_mug,227876457

4pm and all is well...first bit of sunshine since about 1998 (feels like)

The markets are all doomed, haven't you been listening to Jaz?