[kj] Is This Youth On Bass?

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 26 23:12:21 EDT 2010

> I can never keep up with trends in vulgarity

Neither can I.  I stopped at "Jelqing" and "kumquats" and still haven't figured
that one out fully.  And a Gathering posting very recently referred to singing
"scat." I no longer dare to guess what that meant.  8~O

What the hell time is it down there? Stop that racket!!!, and while you're at
it, since you're ahead of us, can you update us on the markets? This "Basel III"
guy was either one conniving, greedy Byzantine emperor, or a Godsend to today's
World Financial Order to help finish off local mom&pop banks once and for all.

jus' sayin'......