[kj] Fleece Review

Chris Williamson laughingchris at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 26 09:19:04 EDT 2010

Totally agree with your views of the band being negative. They were, and also they (Geordie and Jaz mostly) were squabbling on stage more than once.

it was funny when Youth said who wants to hear Jaz speak and everyone shouted "No" ha ha ha.

they were late on because of problems with the sound on the new tracks. half the problem is that if the drums are to loud, Jaz has to shout instead of sing which defeats the feel of the track especially the likes of Raven King. The new tracks definately need working of properly with regard to the sound.

They didn't come back on because they were arguing (apparently).

Don't get me wrong, I still really enjoyed the night and the gig but there are issues that require addressing in my opinion.

Chris