[kj] Is This Youth On Bass?

TB planetary at socal.rr.com
Sat Sep 25 11:47:14 EDT 2010

Neil Perry wrote:

Strange, I was at that gig but I don't remember the bloke
on stage buggering about with fire.

I've got the complete show and that guy who looks like a reject from "Road Warrior" comes on during many songs doing all sorts of
silly shit. One song, he's out there with a big electric grinder using it on metal plates on his chest to send off sparks
everywhere, another song, he's having simulated sex with some chick. The beginning of the show, there's a tribe of dancers who do
this routine before KJ come on w/Communion.

T.B.