[kj] "AD" in Amazon (UK) Top 100

Rob Moss rob.moss at gmx.com
Thu Sep 23 19:02:50 EDT 2010

I think that the official chart would count both versions as one for qualification but amazon rank it "per product" so they split it. Don't think KJ would really be all that bothered about chart placings would they? They don't really bother the charts much these days - in fact they never really have when you look back.

And that's funny about the double disc being cheaper. That could only happen with killing joke couldn't it? A foo fighters cover actually DE-values the very thing that it's trying to boost sales of!! Love it.

Great news about the vinyl though. A later release will almost certainly have extra tracks and make us buy it again. I'm actually all for that. The Damned did it recently adding two new tracks on the double vinyl version of their So Who's Paranoid album. Great to see the vinyl interest. Probably be through plastic head again. Hope they do a real nice job of it.