[kj] "AD" in Amazon (UK) Top 100

Rheinhold Squeegee kjlist at live.com
Thu Sep 23 17:04:23 EDT 2010

The single disc set is at #100 and the double is at #106.

Not quite sure of the logic behind doing it this way, since it splits sales and chart rankings. One single disc would probably be in the top 30 right now.

Also, the single disc is 6 pence(?) cheaper than the double.

I assume they thought they could goose sales by making the tribute disc available only by purchasing the new album. I imagine the Metallica and Foo Fighter completists are lining up...