[kj] New Album Review and other stuff

Rheinhold Squeegee kjlist at live.com
Thu Sep 23 09:36:30 EDT 2010

I have to believe the response from the "metal" community will not be entirely enthusiastic. They are a bit limited in their perspective.

I think the BBC review is a better indication of what we'll hear from sources unfamilar with their recent (such as it is) work.

KJ have been associated with "metal" albums since KJ2003 and the new album will be a disappointment if that is your narrow expectation.