[kj] New Album Review and other stuff

Gregor McCallum gregmcc at sky.com
Thu Sep 23 08:34:19 EDT 2010

Greetings Gatherers,
A first posting for me, just seen the review of Absolute Dissent in Kerrang!
mag, 3 out of 5, disappointing to say the least,but then the mags pages are
full of young trendy bands!, I have heard the album in its entirety and
think it is one their best releases of recent years! Incidentally I have no
word form Amazon.co.uk about delayed release dates after pre-ordering. This
is to be frowned upon I know but the album is available for download at
http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5832470/Killing_Joke_-_Absolute_Dissent. I
trust that if you choose to download for free you will all buy the album
too!! Gatherers unite, see you in London
Greg