[kj] ESS

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 17 21:32:03 EDT 2010

Listened to it on the way home from work today -- and, by george,
you're absolutely right. Better than I remembered as well.

That said, I also listened to HOSANNAS in its unwieldy entirety quite
recently too. Sadly, my impression of it has not softened with age.
While I like bits of "Implosion" and "Majestic," I still think it's my
least favorite album. Better than COURTAULD TALKS , I suppose, but
less intriguing than OTG (the myriad flaws of which still compel me to
re-visit).

Alex in NYC