[kj] ESS

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 04:12:03 EDT 2010

I can get as far as the first big shoutalong chorus but after that it just
drags and drags
and I just find that rhythm frigging annoying. And Jaz's vocals are the
arse-end of the
gargling gravel style, just a horrible racket.

Horses for courses eh? ;-)

Like people raving about Democracy, which I find weird - I've hardly
listened to that
since it came out - to me it was such a disappointment after the almost
rebirth of
Pandemonium and in the great Killing Joke album scheme of things I put it
just
one up from OTG on the uselessness scale. Still, glad that it makes someone
happy!