[kj] ESS

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 03:55:37 EDT 2010

ditto, the 'Baxters caught out..." is as catchy as fuck & like Leigh says, climaxing with ENDGAME - brilliant
the type of song you roar along with with your mates to, raised bottle in hand
brilliant bouncy riffage with that quirky keyboard.
Agree, wholeheartedly should have been 1st single & is way stronger than In Excelsis.