[kj] whetting the appetite :o)

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 11 07:48:39 EDT 2010

Under normal circumstances -- or from any other band -- that would
normally conjure groans, but I think it's pretty cool in this instance
(largely thanks to the fact that the album's really fucking great). I
can't wait to hear some of these songs live. Also, it'd be nice to see/
hear Killing Joke play something *OTHER* than the playlist they've
been beating into the ground for the past half-decade.

Alex in NYC