[kj] whetting the appetite :o)

Antoni Adamiak pssyche23 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 11 03:39:18 EDT 2010

Though others have suggested Honour The Fire to be a filler, it has slabs of KJ gorgeousity in there, so highly regarded in my world.

Not sure whether I'm supposed to share this with you, but I got an email from a trusted source yesterday, who'd been on the blower to Big Paul, and the rumour was that they'd play the entire new album at The Fleece. That's probably the kiss of death now ... the messenger will likely get shot, at least by verbal volleys ... but it probably gives Jon the horn :o)