[kj] My "old" impressions of the new album

Frenchy Frenzy frenchyfrenzy at killingjoke.fr
Fri Sep 10 16:27:02 EDT 2010

Here are below my humble impressions that I wrote end of march 2010 after
the pre-listening of the coming album.

Reading all your comments, I would say that I was quite right in the target
!

Stephane " Frenchy Frenzy"

"It's very difficult to describe music but I would I was completely and
happily surprised with the quality of sound and Jaz's voice who really sing
on this album (and shouts too like on Endgame)

My fav ones are

Absolut Dissent with the incredible rhythm and break including the extra
basslines and flow of the drums

Raven King for the melody

European Superstate : certainly a major hit in clubs if it's released as a
single : completely different of what they have done before : Disco/Grace
Jones and The Sparks meet Killing Joke : some will hate and some will adore
(i hope so ;o)) THE catchy tune of all the tracks

Here Comes The Singularity : terrific, powerful, melodic and extra guitar
riffs: a speedy one"