[kj] You are a thief (Damon: i don´t understand)

GREG SLAWSON gregslawson at msn.com
Sat Sep 11 01:00:27 EDT 2010

The 2 liter Mountain Dew...that explains a lot Damon! lol

Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 22:28:06 -0400
From: soundmagick at gmail.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] You are a thief (Damon: i don´t understand)

JAVIER,MY GOOD MAN!

TY ALL SO MUCH FOR "ALL DUE RESPECT" SIR=SIRIUSLY/DOGSTAR/WOOF-WOOF!

dood,i guess the thing that goes on with me at cErtain times iz that my languge just becomes completely autistic,with no concern whether or not humans can make sense of it.

i am a fucking wizard all me life,SOUNDMAGICK is my most adept form of witchcraft,though i am also well versed in the chaosmagickal artz as well as elementals and goddess work.

i have been on social security since i caught le y2k flu in 999,bear in mind i am DAMIEN to all the stupid christians in rva ,i allways say"no i have a 999 on my head which sucked in the 70's going to trinity united methodist church and lighting/extinguishing tha candles to brighten up the covens as they sat singing stiff hymnz...

well,well,well,public fucking enemy is live 2 blocks south of NOWHERE STUDIOS/JIZMAKISTAN AND STARNGELY ENUFF,UPON MY FIRST "SMOKE BY" AS I WAS LEAVING TO GO PICK UPPA 2 LITER OF MOUNTAIN DEW,WHO SHOULD APPEAR ON THE PATIO BUT MY DEAREST JIZMAK DA GUSHA/GWAR DRUMLORD AND OLD MIDLOTHIAN HIGH SCHOOL CRONEY WHO'S DAD MARCO ROBERTS OWNED PARADISE GARAGE AND KEPT ME 7 MGB CONV ALIVE SO I COULD HAVE THE WIND BLOWING MY LONG LOCKS AS THE BOOMBOX BLASTED BUTTHOLE SONIK DEATH IN DA BACK...

THATS IT FOR NOW,JAVIER...

ONE QUESTION THO..

U WOULDN'T HAPPEN TO KNOW ANYONE WORKING WITHIN THA SACRED WALLZ OF "LA FAILIA" WOODJU?

I GOTTA CORRUPTION SITCH GOING DOW HERE SINCE 9.11.001/TORTURE/HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATIONS AND IT LOOKS LIKE IM GONNA HAVE TO GO UNDERGROUND FOR ANY RESULTS...

ELEKTRA:VENDETTA IN RVA SIGNING OFF

NEVER FORGET:::NO PLAN HIT WTC7 BLDNG

FIGHT THA NEW WORLD ORDER

<disorder/redrosid>