[kj] You are a thief (Damon: i don´t understand)

damon cook soundmagick at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 22:28:06 EDT 2010

JAVIER,MY GOOD MAN!

TY ALL SO MUCH FOR "ALL DUE RESPECT" SIR=SIRIUSLY/DOGSTAR/WOOF-WOOF!

dood,i guess the thing that goes on with me at cErtain times iz that my
languge just becomes completely autistic,with no concern whether or not
humans can make sense of it.

i am a fucking wizard all me life,SOUNDMAGICK is my most adept form of
witchcraft,though i am also well versed in the chaosmagickal artz as well as
elementals and goddess work.

i have been on social security since i caught le y2k flu in 999,bear in mind
i am DAMIEN to all the stupid christians in rva ,i allways say"no i have a
999 on my head which sucked in the 70's going to trinity united methodist
church and lighting/extinguishing tha candles to brighten up the covens as
they sat singing stiff hymnz...

well,well,well,public fucking enemy is live 2 blocks south of NOWHERE
STUDIOS/JIZMAKISTAN AND STARNGELY ENUFF,UPON MY FIRST "SMOKE BY" AS I WAS
LEAVING TO GO PICK UPPA 2 LITER OF MOUNTAIN DEW,WHO SHOULD APPEAR ON THE
PATIO BUT MY DEAREST JIZMAK DA GUSHA/GWAR DRUMLORD AND OLD MIDLOTHIAN HIGH
SCHOOL CRONEY WHO'S DAD MARCO ROBERTS OWNED PARADISE GARAGE AND KEPT ME 7
MGB CONV ALIVE SO I COULD HAVE THE WIND BLOWING MY LONG LOCKS AS THE
BOOMBOX BLASTED BUTTHOLE SONIK DEATH IN DA BACK...

THATS IT FOR NOW,JAVIER...

ONE QUESTION THO..

U WOULDN'T HAPPEN TO KNOW ANYONE WORKING WITHIN THA SACRED WALLZ OF "LA
FAILIA" WOODJU?

I GOTTA CORRUPTION SITCH GOING DOW HERE SINCE 9.11.001/TORTURE/HUMAN RIGHTS
VIOLATIONS AND IT LOOKS LIKE IM GONNA HAVE TO GO UNDERGROUND FOR ANY
RESULTS...

ELEKTRA:VENDETTA IN RVA SIGNING OFF

NEVER FORGET:::NO PLAN HIT WTC7 BLDNG

FIGHT THA NEW WORLD ORDER