[kj] OT He's a thief...burn him!!!

David Noonan noonan.hq at ntlworld.com
Fri Sep 10 06:21:51 EDT 2010

I remember buying all killing jokes¹ albums and singles and then all their
CD¹s, don¹t remember getting a discount for the repeat purchases for my
loyalty & I go to their gigs too. I will buy the album after the Œsampler¹
so stop bleating on about lost revenue, send the file to your mates and
others who may not know the band and spread the word. KJ command a loyal
following who buy the product/merch...ad infinitum. They are blessed in that
respect. The industry is reaping the rewards of ripping people off for years
(not the artists, note) - too many leeches and hangers on making money of
the back of it ­ so here we are...

Dave
Leeds