[kj] Warm up show at the Fleece?? Now Ultravox

Janean j at jlancaster.info
Thu Sep 9 08:49:39 EDT 2010

<<< Seems like a good time to "come out"...I go as well Janean.>>>

Yay! Despite the pop crap, you occasionally get to hear something from the
"credible" albums. Being Boiled, Empire State Human - when they played
Marianne a couple of tours ago, that was a nice treat. Dare from start to
finish was a childhood dream-come-true, of course.

_____