[kj] OT Marillion - was "ESS" single artwork:

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 2 23:12:44 EDT 2010

"the post-Fish material is its own thing and a far more mature and
considered animal "

Is that supposed to be a good thing?

To my ears, post-Fish Marillion sounded a bit like like fucking Train
(godawful, middle-of-the-road American rock act, popular with tourists
and flyover state residents). God may forgive them, but I fucking
shan't.

Bleeecchh!

Alex in NYC