[kj] Hammersmith highlights

Paul Rangecroft paul.rangecroft at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 11:35:37 EDT 2010

Fantastic news about Extremities. Interesting about BTATS. I remember Raven
posting something about how he thought it should have been a Jaz Coleman
solo album now you mention it.

Youth's Iceland PTSD is understandable.

Definitely agree with Sun Goes Down and the Fire Dances stuff. Only
flogged-to-death Frenzy and my nom for the turkey - 'Lust Almighty' - I
could do without.

Yes, there are better tracks from KJ2003. 'Asteroid' strikes me as an odd
choice.