[kj] Killing Joke Official Homepage wrong date Apollo recordings!

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Fri Oct 15 20:13:11 EDT 2010

They are slacking in that department bigtime! I know if Jester was still
alive he would have been up that shit in no time. I too use Goggle for the
alerts which a very good thing to find out if bands are touring, new albums,
bootlegs, etc.

Cheers,

~ LB

In a message dated 10/15/2010 1:06:38 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,