[kj] KJ T-shirts...

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Fri Oct 15 18:45:16 EDT 2010

Plastichead is a rip off! The good shirts are too much!
About the time with all the shipping charges you will be paying (in
dollars) $25
or maybe more. Better offlooking on a Goggle shopping search or Evilbay
has them once in awhile.

~LB

In a message dated 10/15/2010 9:49:09 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,