[kj] KJ in Irish Times:

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 9 18:40:38 EDT 2010

Yeah, funny as that is (and true), but, Jaz lowers the aesthetic bar almost to
being an eyesore. Even Grunge had more (j/k) style than Jaz in his boilersuits
or his after-dinner chicken-bone shirts.  I see it like this for performers: you
can make it a point to look GOOD, or a GOOD signature look or style, or just be
non-descript, but just don't look bad.  And no more warpaint, plskthnks.