[kj] ot- request kj manager

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 23 18:09:24 EST 2010

Point taken, and a fair one, too. I think on some deeper level I realize I meant
that jab at the band (i.e. JAZ), seeing how deep down it's always seemed to me
that any formal management the band has or had prolly could do no different than
whatever Jaz forced them to. That, all filtered thru the timeless story of
Band-as-Innocent-Victim is what misdirected my jab at the band.

So then.. who (and how?) got Jeremy to lose all the weight? Was it a choice
between that and an emo haircut?

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/3/28/128827626317913914.jpg

http://cdn.buzznet.com/assets/users16/kevin/default/hey-emo-kids-please-vote--large-msg-122438730337.jpg