[kj] O/T Gang Of Four U.S. dates

Brian Whitehead bawhitehead at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 02:56:29 EST 2010

In my opinion Thomas McNeice has been fantastic on bass with a slightly
different style than Dave Allen, but I think a style that gives the old song
a bit of something new. Maybe a Raven follow on from Youth kinda thing. The
new stuff is great as well but I'm probably not the most impartial when it
comes to GoF.

Would you draw the curtains if they were playing in your back garden?

Brian.