[kj] Classic Rock Award

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 09:24:40 EST 2010

"Jimmy then took to the stage and gave a short speech about Jaz Coleman and Killing Joke before presenting their Innovator award.
‘’I was introduced to this guy by a mutual friend and he came round to my house and he immediately seemed a wacky eccentric guy. I’d go to see his band - well THE band because everyone in it was well happening. The guy I’m talking abut is Jaz Coleman and Geordie the guitar player had one of the most incredible guitar sounds of the 80s. I’ve got to say that what they created with their band was running out of stream with all those keyboard bands that were taking over. They were doing some really intense and dense stuff. I’m pleased to give this award to some real innovators and it’s Killing Joke.’’

--
YAY SALE!
http://www.iamscuzzy.com