[kj] Jaz-like comments

TB planetary at socal.rr.com
Fri Nov 5 15:40:01 EDT 2010

gathering-bounces at misera.net wrote:

At the media outlet for whom I toll, someone recently posted this in response to an article we posted about Karl Rove. Sounds a bit like our Jaz, no?
"NASA has confirmed there will be a huge Electromagnetic Pulse from an epic solar flare in 2012 same as the one that cooked heavy duty telegraph lines in 1850. If anyone can keep Americans busy running around stapling tea bags to their hats instead of properly preparing for the outage it's good ole Karl Rove. Outage will at a minimum leave many areas without electric power, food shipments, utilities AND the internet for weeks or more likely months. Since 96% of money exists electronically now and flows across the internet people had best have copies of their recent bank statements and some cash on hand. The Anarchy that follows will be 10X worse if nobody prepares and instead runs about like fools going to a gun show thinking that putting George Bush back in charge will somehow improve the outcome. The people of Louisiana know better. The people of America should suspect better but there are a good number of slow learners apparently."

Really? NASA's confirmed it?