[kj] Another one, just to be annoying...

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Tue May 25 18:46:24 EDT 2010

I agree.  Having been to both the Strip and Downtown L.V., I'd much rather(and i have, too) share a drink and a blackjack table with those small town, NASCAR, faith-based Republican Wonder-bread types saturating downtown than those fake hip-hop-, Hilton/Kardashian- and Mark Cuban-type weekend wannabe "pLAYaahh"-types[see below] contaminating the Strip anyday. And that's saying a lot:

'I've got soul, but I'm.. not a playaah.'