[kj] Yet another LLB cover; an ill wind blows, re: the tribute album

Rheinhold Squeegee kjlist at live.com
Fri May 7 12:55:19 EDT 2010

And it gets worse...

"Kotiteollisuus has done a track to Killing Joke’s tribute album. There are a few other much awaited versions of that British new wave post punk anchour... for example Metallica and Foo Fighters... but I’m pretty sure that our KT will knock out all others."

http://www.mikajussila.fi/en#myGallery1-picture(13)