[kj] (OT) The Religion of Peace, Love and Understanding

bongo humanhybrid666 at gmail.com
Wed May 5 06:22:02 EDT 2010

well, i've been rather anti-christian these last few years, very much
so...altho, to me, divinity is everywhere...

these last few weeks tho, i've been listening to 'the politically incorrect
guide to the bible' which has opened my eyes to the fact that the christian
mindset has given us many good things that society has benefited from...
like the age of the magnacarta, and the attitudes of the american founding
fathers who penned the declaration of independence ... i see how easy it is
to slam the religious nutters, hardly a fair fight, but credit where its
due, it has also had some positive effects on our unraveling culture. (not
that peace cant be achieved without the bible..)

there was one bit saying that those cultures that had large christian
populations had more personal and political freedoms than those cultures
with smaller christian based populations.. broke it down with numbers and
stuff too...

to each their own, as long as the mind and the conscience are used...

i am very interested in the initial cause/concept of the twisted biblical
story of original sin... i have my own idea's, influenced by some edgar
cayce readings, and i do think that it does refer to some actual relevant
happening, but, who can know?? doesn't stop me pondering...

=)

postponed indefinitely..."