[kj] (OT) The Religion of Peace, Love and Understanding

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Wed May 5 05:20:42 EDT 2010

Dawkins is worthy of respect if only for his scientific career where he pioneered in the field of evolutionary biology (and invented the word ‘meme’.)

He also had the role of Professor for the Public Understanding of Science at Oxford. The church is strenuously opposed to the idea of evolution and criticises science, teaches children otherwise...I think they got what they deserved with Dawkins.