[kj] (OT) Albert Lee

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue May 4 17:39:30 EDT 2010

I've just got back from seeing Albert Lee play at the local fleapit theatre. Now, I hate country, and half the songs he played were shit, but the man is an amazing guitarist. Worth the price of admission just for the guitar solos. Truly great stuff.

Just thought I'd tell you!

Jim.

NOW AVAILABLE: Flowers From Hell: The Modern Japanese Horror Film, by Jim Harper (Noir Publishing).

"Fascinating overview of the Japanese horror boom... Comprehensive, in-depth and slickly presented."- DVD Monthly.

Available from Noir Publishing, Amazon.co.uk, Waterstones and all good bookstores.