[kj] Jimmy Pursey From Sham 69 New Band "Day 21"

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Tue May 4 15:56:11 EDT 2010

The odd thing about that my space site is that all his top friends look
like chicken hawks (young boys). I was talking to the singer of Mad Parade at
The Damned back in Feb. and we got to talk about Sham and he said that
Jimmy Pursey was gay which I did not know. But Sham still are one of my favs
from back in the day.

~ LB

In a message dated 5/3/2010 4:12:29 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,