[kj] I'M GETTING TO LOVE ALL OF YOU SO-CALLED GATHERERS..you know whoyou are!!!

TB planetary at socal.rr.com
Fri Mar 26 12:52:44 EDT 2010

Mike Cooper wrote:

Have you lot ever listened o the whole journey from start to Hosannas?

Yes we were there at the start – it is why we are all :-

a)    Over 40
b)    A bit too chubby
c)    Slightly balding
d)    Working in dead end jobs
e)    Wishing we were 21 again

+++++++

a) "Over 40....." HA! I'll be 51 on 4/19.
b) Er....... guilty as charged.
c) Still not even a hint of a receding hairline.
d) Um right now, I'm *looking* for a dead end job!
e) Actually, I'm wishing I was still 30. Perfect blend of life experience
and physical shape and it was a good few years during that time.

T.B.