[kj] I'M GETTING TO LOVE ALL OF YOU SO-CALLED GATHERERS..you know whoyou are!!!

Paul Wady paulwady at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 26 12:02:36 EDT 2010

a) Thank fully. (True.)

b) Put more energy into fighting the flab than any gardening I should be doing. (Could be slimmer.)

c) Getting the old Brother Paul patch on the head, otherwise driven grey by worrying about going bald.

c) Working in a very cushy number right now (should not have given that away.) Low hours compensates for low pay.

d) Never ever want to be 21 again. Like I was living on amphetamines, and I never touched them...