[kj] tribute bands

Cliff Livingston cliffmonk at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 03:28:51 EDT 2010

ok in reply about the KJ tribute,here ya go...our old band Parallax1 - We
Have Joy and an original song called HOMAGE and yes i was very
drunk,enjoy...Cliff
p.s. i like the tribute idea,see if you can get the band to release it on
their label,and the bands can open up and support the band on their
tours,fans support the band so why not get to play too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3JrL8OF1TQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ovy61SXsDE