[kj] tribute bands

fluw fluwdot at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 25 14:52:06 EDT 2010

I’m in – A New Day, wilful days, tension, eighties, tabazan, kings and
queens, millennium, fall of because, lust almighty, song and dance, fire
dances, feast of blaze, wardance, the wait, requiem, follow the leaders,
nighttime, I don’t know, any thing really
but those are some I could put on
to “tape” in no time.

My Burman and blonde goldharp await the lineup

_____