[kj] (OT) Rediscovered . . .

n0153 jr nomeanswhat at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 15:15:16 EDT 2010

I went to a Man or Astroman? concert aeons ago and it still is one of my
fondest concert memories (that and a performance by Mogwai on a small dark
and LOUD room)... too bas MoAm? called it quits... one of their members (the
original ones, I mean) plays in Poliphonic Spree, I guess... not my cup of
tea, though.

Talking about concerts... work forced me to attend to a Franz Ferdinand show
last night and by God do they sound like an accelerated less talented
version of Wire!