[kj] FOF

Michael sandstorm_mg at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 22 21:48:59 EDT 2010

I've been in the habbit lately of buying the download first then picking up the physical copy at the store to rip it to an aiff version

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 22, 2010, at 10:57 AM, "Javier Garcia" <jagargal at lycos.com> wrote:

and just maybe C, but i hate to download stuff i´m waiting eagerly for before it is at the CD shop. In other words i want my CD to be surprising.
On the other hand i always buy CDs of the bands i love. I think of it as showing support and respect to them.

My two pesos

Javier
mexcity

When the new album comes out, will you

A. Run to the record store (if you can find one) and buy it regardless..and dribble over it with anticipation on the bus/train/car ride home?

B. Download it first, and buy it if you like it?

C. Download it?

Gathering at misera.net