[kj] sxsw in the nursery

n0153 jr nomeanswhat at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 13:47:17 EDT 2010

The Dillinger Escape Plan is not to be missed... but I believe that boat has
sailed since their show was earlier this week... their new album just came
out and it is as AMAZING as anything they have ever done before... one of
those bands that gives me some hope for the future... TDEP is simply
phenomenal.