[kj] FOF

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Mar 19 19:19:16 EDT 2010

They certainly did that at the first reunion gigs (the ones with Treponem Pal). Lots of people bought them IIRC. Can't remember how much they were of if they did it at any of the other European shows. They did show up in my local 2ndhand store at one point.

Jim.

--- On Fri, 19/3/10, sade1 <saulomar1 at yahoo.com> wrote:

Sure, get the band to burn each concert onto mp3 disc and sell it at show's end (a la' Bauhaus 2005 - $20?) and I'll buy one for everyone I'm with. http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dpopular&field-keywords=bauhaus+2005+live+los+angeles

I am amazed they haven't already.

'Who has the fun..
  ..is it always a man with a gun...?
    Someone must have told him if you work too hard... you can sweat"