[kj] FOF

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 19 17:26:09 EDT 2010

Sure, get the band to burn each concert onto mp3 disc and sell it at show's end (a la' Bauhaus 2005 - $20?) and I'll buy one for everyone I'm with. http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dpopular&field-keywords=bauhaus+2005+live+los+angeles

I am amazed they haven't already.

'Who has the fun..
  ..is it always a man with a gun...?
    Someone must have told him if you work too hard... you can sweat"