[kj] (OT) Rediscovered . . .

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 19 07:07:37 EDT 2010

"X-French T-Shirt" and "So Into You" are both great on that record. I
actually kinda got to know their guitarist (Nathan) for a spell a few
years ago (although he's since vanished again). I believe he's now
playing in a band with that babe from the Cardigans.

Recent re-discoveries? Hmmmmm.

EACH MAN KILLS THE THING HE LOVES by Gavin Friday saw a bit of a
revival in in my headphones over the past couple of days.

Alex in NYC