[kj] Extremities

Wessidetempest wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 18 12:21:26 EDT 2010

I consider Extremities lp more punk than metal. There's no chuggy
chuggy metal riffs and the drumming is pretty much straight 4/4 with
bridges

Pandemonium has the chuggy chuggy riffing.

I always wondered if it was Geordie or Raven that brought the metal to
Killing Joke. If you really insist on using that term

Chris