[kj] Pandemonium Again

ADRIAN WASON adrianwason at btinternet.com
Wed Mar 17 14:27:48 EDT 2010

I think the most annoying thing about Pandemonium was that we'd heard most of it befor it was released which is a total anti climax if you like. We all know the need the commercial need for singles etc but this went a bit too far. Whiteout is still brilliant but I vividly remember the first time I heard the title track I thought it was Status Quo-it creases me how they still play & play it.
On a more positive note Another Cult Goes Down off the Extremities single I thought was brilliant.
Thats why I would like to hear FOF as a complete whole-OK we've all heard Endgame(s) but we heard Money is not our God & North Of The Border before we heard ED&VRE but still the album was atotal overwhelming sledgehammer of a shock compared to the last couple of releases.