[kj] Extremities

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 15 21:46:40 EDT 2010

Jaz has said he booked two weeks in the studio and by the time they were finished (quicker than they thought), Jaz was able to sell off the last few days in the studio the band didn't use.

'Who has the fun..
  ..is it always a man with a gun...?
    Someone must have told him if you work too hard... you can sweat"